Release Notes for Jan 7th 2021
This update contains a gameplay change for disconnected players in competitive and wingman modes - fixes and optimizations to Ancient, Cache, Engage, and Guard - and other miscellaneous changes.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
- When a player disconnects or is kicked in classic competitive and wingman modes, they will no longer be replaced by a bot. If the entire other team leaves, one bot will be left on the other team, idling in spawn.
- Fixed bots not navigating properly in Warmup arenas.
- Reduced size of SWAT sleeves matching all existing models.
[ MISC ]
- Fixed a crash in Windows dedicated server when "version" command is issued.
- Pings no longer move when walked over by characters, and will no longer highlight weapons in competitive matches.
- Adjusted Retakes clip areas in Mirage and Train
[ PERFECT WORLD ]
- Accounts that completed government identity verification have been upgraded to CS:GO Prime Account Status for Steam China.
[ MAPS ]
- Further optimizations
- Fixed some clipping bugs